2014年1月19日日曜日

my favorite idol


Today, I talk about my favorite idol. I don’t like idols but I like NMB48. It is in Nanba in Osaka. My favorite member in NMB48 is Sayaka Yamamoto.

She is very cute. NMB48 has 3 team, teamN, team and teamB. She belongs to teamN. She is the oldest in NMB48 so she is called “Sayane-”. My favorite song in NMB48 is NMB48. It is sung in Kansaiben and there are place-names at Osaka. For example, Ebisubashi, Nanba, Gurikonokanban, Doutonbori and so on. I like Kansaiben. It is so cute. I sing it in karaoke once in a while. Also I like O-maiga in NMB48’s song. It is a love song. I like the PV. Its costume is very cute. NMB48 is all cute so I like them. But I don’t like AKB48 and SKE48. I want to go the concert some day and I want to shake hand to Sayaka-chan.


151words/8935 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿