2014年1月21日火曜日

my favorite town


Let me tell you about my favorite town. My favorite town is my hometown! I live in Ogawa.

I have lived in Ogawa for eighteen years. There are mountains and sea so it has a lot of nature. The citizens go shellfish gathering at the Suna River in the summer.

 

 Ogawa has famous places. There is Touge no iwashimizu where the water gushes from a split in a rock. It is called the great water secret. They scoop water from there and drink it. It is said that it makes delicious coffee and tea. It is a famous sightseeing place in the town. Also, there is a bakery which is named Milkey. We can get fresh baked bread any time there. They are very nice, because they are baked in a full dress oven. It is popular among the citizens. I also like the bread and cakes. My mother buys cake for me on my birthday. I look forward to eating it every year.

 

 

Thank you for reading

 

168 words/13077 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿