2014年1月19日日曜日

My favorite vegetable

Today, My favorite vegetables. My favorite vegetable is two, cabbages and tomatoes. I want to eat cabbages lately so I eat it five times a week. I used dressing with it but I use Caesar dressing recently. Also cabbage’s core helps our sleep. I don’t like cabbage’ core but I eat it to fall asleep. If we eat a lot of it, we get a good sleep at night. Then I often eat tomato in summer. Tomato is very healthy. It is good for summer lethargy. I hear it when I was junior high school student so I eat large it in summer. My mother likes tomato too. She made meat sauce spaghetti, minestrone and so on. I like it.


In recently, tomato-nabe is boom. It was sold by KAGOME company. I like Nabe so I often eat it in winter. I haven’t eaten tomato-nabe. yet so I want to eat it .


152words/9087 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿