2014年1月21日火曜日

1/21


Today, I tell about my music life.
I was interested in visual rock music when I was a high school student. My friend sang “An Café”at karaoke so I knew the music.

She sang Kakusei Hiroizumu. The song and music video is cool so I became to like it. Then I listened to the music in You Tube. I also searched the other visual bands and I found Natsukoi which was sung by SID. The song suits my taste. This is SID.



The members are Yuuya, Mao, Aki and Shinji. Yuuya is drummer and Mao is vocal and Aki plays the bass guitar and Shinji is guitarist. Mao sings songs very well. I like his voice. But I like Aki because he is so cool. I bought SID’s CD to learn them. I remembered the all sings. I went to the concert of SID for the first time when I was 16 years old. They came to Kumamoto so I was happy and impressed the concert. I have ever gone their concert three times. But I was interested in D=OUT since then so I didn’t go to the concert after that. Then I love FEST VAINQUEUR. But SID is my source of music life so I continue to go their concert. I will go their concert at May 5th in Fukuoka with my friend. I look forward to meeting them.

 

Thank you for reading.

237 words/10279 words

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿