2014年1月21日火曜日

1/21


Hello! Today, I talk about my life in 2013 and my favorite live house.

I went to about 30 concerts in 2013. I went BORN, MEJIBRAY, Kamereo, D=OUT, SID, Crazy Shampoo and FEST VAINQUEUR. I went 13 concerts of D=OUT. I went to Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Takamatsu, Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya and Hiroshima. They are very interesting. I could make my friend, Yukino, Maika, and Misato. I went there with Ichigo and Haruka. They are very funny people.

My favorite live houses are Club CITTA in Kawasaki.



It is a large live house.
The capacity is 1300 people with standing and 601 with sitting. It opened in 2001 so it is new yet. I went there twice. The concert in there is always interesting. It is easy to look stage. Maybe, little people also can look the stage easily.

 
Then I like Nagoya Electric Lady Land in Nagoya.


The capacity is 600 people. It is by O-sukannon Station. It has bump at floor so it is easy to look stage. It opened in 1977 and it was renewal in 2007. I went there three times. I went 3 bump and I lean the handrail so I look the concert in relax.



 
 
Then I like SIBUYA-REX. It is a small live house. The capacity is 220 people so it is little tight for us. But it has bump and the bump is high so it is easy to look the stage. Especially second bump is about same high to the stage so the view is good.




The live house give two drink ticket to us so we can drink juice two times. Also it gives pick instead of drink ticket so we can take it to back home as memory.


I have been there once. I went there at October 5th to FEST VAINQUEUR’ concert. It is my favorite live house at that time. The concert felt over run high. FEST VOINQUEUR frequently play concert there so I will go there a lot on the future.



Then I like Hirishima Namikijyankusyon. It is a small live house. The capacity is 300 people. It hasn’t coin locker so it is inconvenient. Incidentally, near the station hasn’t coin locker. The shape is normal. But there is a wonderful concert of D=OUT so I like this live house. I went to go there for watching D=OUT’s concert again.

Then I like Takadanobaba Area. It is near Takadanobab Station. The capacity is 400 people. It has 3 bump and the bump is high so we can watch so much better to the stage. It is held concert of visual rock band every day. I want to live near the live house and I want to go concert in my free day. D=OUT is going to hold their concert March 16th. I wanted to go it but I can’t it. I am very sad. I want to go TAKADANOBABA AREA!!!!!!!

By the way, I have a dislikedlive house. It is Nagoya BOTTOM LINE. The capacity is 750 people. It is big live house in Nagoya. There are two pillars in the live house. I couldn’t see stage in past. So I dislike BOTTOM LINE. I don’t often go to the concert in the live house.



538words/10817 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿