2014年1月21日火曜日

1/19


Good evening. How are you?

The day, I got up at 14. I was going to get up at 9 and do my homework. But I had part-time job to 17 o’clock from 22 o’clock so I couldn’t do my anything homework and I am doing homework now. I will have to get up at 6 tomorrow because I have first class in Monday. I don’t want to go to school tomorrow… but I will go there. I must go there.

Come summer vacation! I have a lot of happy plans in spring vacation. My friends will come back Kumamoto. I’m going to meet them so I am looking forward to it. Also I am going to go to Tokyo in March with Hanae who is Dautomo. The people who like D=OUT are called Dautomo. I have known her a year ago. We always go to the concert together in Tokyo. She is very funny and kind so I like her. This is her and me.

This is the day we went to the concert at March 4 in Shinjuku.

Thank you for reading. Good night! I hope you have a good dream.

193words/ 9535words

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿