2014年1月20日月曜日

my favorite drummer

I like bands. Today, I talk about my favorite drummer. My favorite drummer is KAZI.
He belongs to FEST VAINQUEUR. I knew them when I went to the concert in April in2013. I first watch their performance at that time. Their performance is very hard and enjoyable. I like their concert. I like his smile. It is very cute. His smile makes me smile. He is very funny and vigorous. I like figure what he play the drum. It is very cool. He always plays the drum with good smile. I’m happy to see it. He like Joey Jordison. He respect for him. He belongs to Slipknot. I began to listen to Slipknot’s song. And KAZI likes Zyunji and hide. He is very rock! I want to see all his drum play so I want to go all their concert. If  you ever haven’t listened their song, please listen to it.




151words/9238 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿