2014年1月21日火曜日

D=OUT


Today, I am going to tell you about D=OUT and my D=OUT life.

D=OUT is my favorite musician. Here is D=OUT.


The members are Hikaru, Minase, Kouki, Reika and Ibuki. Hikaru is a guitarist. He is very small. His stature is 162 centimeter. His smile is cute. Minase is a drummer. He is thin but he is cool whenever he plays the drum. He is funny because he is from Kansai. Kouki is vocalist. He is very tall. His stature is 182 centimeter. Hi likes adidas brand. The words in their songs are almost written by him. The words which were written by him are beautiful. He played baseball in the high school so he likes it. And he has qualification of licensed tax accountant so he is very wise. I look up to him. Minase and Kouki live the same house for five years so they are close friend. They were called “Zyukunenhuuhu”. Reika play the bass guitar. He is leader of the band. The songs which Reika make are stunning. He use purple to his outfit because he likes purple. Ibuki is guitarist. He is very very cool!!! His guitar-play is cool and beautiful.

This is my collections. I have 34 CDs, 3 DVDs, and a lot of magazines. I go to their concert. I am increasing frequency to go it every year. I have ever gone to their concert 14 times and gone to their event 6 times. I like their concert. It is exciting. I was their concert when I saw the old year out and New Year in so I was happy. I will haunt there.

They are going to release a CD tomorrow. I am looking forward to listen to it. I will go their concert at March 4th. I didn’t go their concert for long time so I am impressing.

Thank you for reading.

 

 

311words/9846 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿