2014年1月17日金曜日

my favorite bassist

I talk about my favorite bassist.

 I decide my favorite bassist. It is Aki in SID. I like him when I am high school student so I like him for five years. I respect his personality. He is sticker and kind he can be friendly to somebody. I am shy so I can’t speak well to first meet person. I want to be such him. His acquaintanceship with hide and Hiroki Nisikawa so he is acquainted with famous people. And I like songs which he composed. I like Otegami on SID’s song. It is fist song I listen to SID. It was composed by him so I was interested in his song and I became to like him. Otegami is beautiful song. The words and PV are beautiful. It is love song and it their word is sad. I often this song now. Please listen to it in your free time. There are a lot of songs in You Tube.



164 words/8784 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿