2014年1月16日木曜日

1/16

I have three treasures.


My first treasure is a letter. Christmas last year, I looked in my mailbox and there was one letter. I was surprised because the letter was written by Ko-ki who is my favorite musician! He belongs to D=OUT which is a band made up of five people. He is their vocalist. I like that he is very gentle and kind. I sometimes write letters to him so he wrote a reply to my letter. I was very happy. I look it whenever I am feeling down. I become fine when I read it. It is my precious thing. I often go to events which are held by D=OUT to meet Ko-ki, so he has remembered me. I had never been happier for it, and I liked him!.

My second treasure are FESTVAINQUEUR’s goods. There are towels, key ring, picture case, ticket case and a mirror. There are many useful things. I always carry the mirror and purse around, and the key ring is very cute so it is attached to my cell phone. Their goods are always cool and cute. Also, I listen to the CDs every day. They will release First full album in May. I look forward to listening to it.


My third treasure is a pair of pierced earrings which my friend gave to me on my birthday last year. They are shaped like the moon and their color is silver. They is very cute, but I rarely wear it so as not to lose them, so my friend is sad. I have no excuse for it.


These are my important treasures. Thank you for reading.


273 words/6894 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿