2014年1月16日木曜日

my favorite comic

I like to read comic so I often read it in my free time. Today, I tell you about my favorite comic.



My favorite comic is “Kurositsuji”. It is very interesting for me. It is written by Yana Hitsugi. I have all the comics. I like Sebasuchan in this comic. He is very cool and clever. He is devil and butler. And I like Tanakasan. He always drinks cup of green tea. He makes me mild. This comic became the movie in recently. Sebasuchan was played by Hiro Mizushima. I like him so I am happy. I think he match to Sebasuchan. But Sieru was played by Ayame Goriki. I don’t like her so It was pity. I want to watch the movie but I don’t have time now. I am going to go to a movie theater in spring vacation. Please read  this comic.



145words/6325 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿