2014年1月17日金曜日

my favorite Korean actor.


Today, I tell about Korean actor. I like to watch Korean TV drama in my free time. My favorite I Sozin on Korean actor. He appeared “Isan”, “ Kurenainotamashii” and so on. Isan is very popular drama in Japan. It is period play so it has many action scenes. The action is so cool. It is borrow by many people in THUTAYA. My mother borrows from there too. I always watch it with mother. After my mother watched it, I liked I Sozin. He is very cool and his muscle is very strong because he develops his abdominal muscles. My favorite drama which he appeared is “Koibito”. It is love story. Its love scene was good! In fact, the heroine and I Sozin loved each other so they can be good at playing their part in the drama. I want to watch other drama which he appeared.

 

 

 

 

147 words/ 7778 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿