2014年1月17日金曜日

My favorite TV show



My favorite TV show is "Honmadekka TV”. It teaches me useful things in my life and the talk is interesting so I like it. It is broadcasted on Wednesday. I watch it every time. If I have part-time job on Wednesday, I transcribe it so I watch it in holiday. Sanma Akasiya appears on it. I like him because he is very funny. He appears at “sanmanokarakuriterebi”and “Sanmagoten”. I like them too. My favorite teacher in Honmadekka TV is Ms.Sawaguti. He is famous and distinguished but he is joked by Sanma so I pity him. But everyone likes him. He is a professor in Musashinogakuin University. He wrote many books. I don’t like to read books but I want to read his them. Also he appeared the other TV programs sometimes. He say he wont come this studio ever but he continue to appear this TV program. I think he appear it in the future. I think he like Mr. Sanma.



163 words/8204 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿