2014年1月17日金曜日

1/16


Good evening everyone. How are you? Spring vacation will come soon!

Today, I played with my friend, Saki. I have known her since we were elementary school student so we are good friends. First, we ate snack at my home while we watched music videos, ViViD, D=OUT, SID, SuG and the GazettE. We like their music. We have plan to go to the concert of SID someday, but it don’t realize yet. Then we went to karaoke by her car. She was better to drive a car than me. We sang a lot is songs there. She sang the theme song of “Nichizyo” for me. Do you know “Nichizyo”? It is funny animation. I have watched all stories before. The song is fast music so I like it. I sang Acid Black Cherry, B’z, D=OUT, Golden Bomber, SID and so on. She likes “Nemurihime” so L sang it. Then we went window-shopping. We looked many clothes and sundries. We also went to TSUTAYA. We browsed through magazines and I bought ARENA37. Also I talked with the clerks because I worked there before. They are nice people so I like them. Then we looked the rental department because I have to watch a overseas TV drama for writing homework. L rented “The Mentalist” and we got home. Saki, thank you for driving today!

Today is enjoyable day. We are going to go to downtown next Saturday.

237 words/8622 words
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿