2014年1月16日木曜日

BR11 The Musicians of Bremen


"Let's run away! We can go to Breman and join the town band."(p12)
Today, I read a good old book. It is The Musicians of Bremen. I like this story. I remember to read this book many times in childhood and my mother read it for me.
 
 
There are a donkey, dog, cat and rooster. They were badly treated by the people who have them. Then they gathered. They have thyself specialty. The cat can play the violin, the dog can play the didgeridoo have good voice. They will join the town band and they went to the forest and they found a house. Then they threatened people who were in the house. The people ran away somewhere. They lived in the house happily ever after.
 
 

Susanna Davidson (2007) The Musicians of Bremen
Usborne:London


113words/7115 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿