2014年1月16日木曜日

My favorite movie

Today, I talk about my favorite movie in foreign movie. My favorite movie is "Mr. and Mrs. Smith".

 It was opened to the public nine years ago. After A couple gets married, they know secret. They were secret agents and they were enemies so they have to kill each other. But they love each other so they fight their company. It is action, comedy and romance movie. It is known that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie appeared in the movie. I think they are a god couple. I like them so I am gald their marriage. He is handsome and she is very beautiful. This movie is very exciting. I like action scenes by the two. It is really intense so it is attractive. After the filming have finished, they got married.it was big news all over the world. Please watch the movie!



143words/6468 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿