2013年12月18日水曜日

the GazettE


Today, I’m talking about “the GazettE”. This is the GazettE.





Their members are Reita, Kai, Aoi, Uruha, Ruki. It started acting in 2002, but Kai belonged to it in 2003. “SHIVER” which they played a song in 2010 chose opening song of Kuroshituzi. It is first tie-up for the band. They succeeded the concert at Tokyo Dome in same year and it mobilized four thousand audiences in there. Ruki is vocalist. He writes the words of all sings. He has tattoo on his neck. It was so cool. Reita plays the bass guitar. He always wears a cloth on his nose. It is his charming feature. Uruha and Aoi are guitarist. Aoi is called himself “Super Star” so he is funny. Uruha is called “Ussan” by the fans. I sometimes hear “Ossan” to “Ussan. Ussan is beautiful. I like Oai. His guitar play is erotic so I like it. Kai plays the drum. He is called “Gorilla” by the fans because he looks like gorillas. I yearn for him to be called it. My favorite song in their song is “Filth in the beauty”. It is very stormy song. It is swell the fans in their concerts. It was released in 2006. They played the song in “HEY! HEY! HEY!” There is the video in you tube so please watch it. And they are doing concert now. They held it at Fukuoka Sanparesu in last Saturday but I couldn’t go there because I went to a meeting to explain the company’s business and activities. It was so pity.

 

 

Thank you for reading.

 

264 words/

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿