2013年12月18日水曜日

Rent


 
 
Today, I watched “Rent”. It is a musical. It has been performed since 1996 Off-Broadway and it continued for 12 years and it was performed 1540 times. It is a wonderful piece so it got Antoinette Perry Award.

After we will watch this movie, we think how to live in 525600 minutes. 525600 minutes is a year.

There is gay, lesbianism, people with drug addictions and HIV in the movie. They have each personal problem. But they live freely and chase rainbows. Also they spend time thinking about love in those 525600 minutes.

My favorite character is Angel because she is very charming and merry. He is gay. My favorite scene is when she sings and dance. The song is a good tempo and her performance is very cool. She dances on the desk and hits the pipe. It is very exciting for me. Angel was very kind so she was loved by everyone. I want to become like her.

Also I like Maureen. She is a lesbian. But she is beautiful and she has confidence in herself so she was very brilliant. And she lived freely. I respect her life choices.

I have watched musicals two times. First, I have watched “The Phantom of the Opera”. Musicals are enjoying with listening to music so I like it. But slowly songs make me sleepy. This time I slept many times over watching it so I watched it three times. But I like to watch musical movie. I think I will watch more musicals from now on.

 

 

 

256words/ words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿