2013年12月18日水曜日

BORN


Hello. How are you? I am fine.


 Now I am telling about visual rock band, “BORN”.

 

This is BORN.





 I knew them three years ago. My friend liked them so I listen to their songs in You Tube. They were so cool so I became to like them.

 

BORN’s member are Ray, KIFUMI, Ryoga, K and TOMO.
 


 But KIFUMI is resting to active so Mio is support to the band now. They formed the band in 2007. Their first name is D&L but they changed their name to BORN in 2008. They dress up black costume and play fierce song. Their color is black because black can’t dye anything color so they push forward to their road. Ray plays the guitar. He is from Fukuoka. KIFUMI plays the bass guitar. He is from Kagoshima. I cheer them because they are from Kyusyu. I respect for the people who go to music circles from country and it is happy for me. Ray is gentle and KIFUMI is cute so I like them. KIFUMI is called “Sakotumayuge”. Ryoga is vocalist. His voice is so cool! His shout turns me on. His voice is my best favorite voice. K plays the guitar. He often play guitar solo. He is good at playing “hayabiki”. TOMO plays the drum. He is the oldest in the member so he is stable and he is funny. He like Funasshi.

 

 I like “Kuroari” and “.RED DESIRE” in their songs. They released CD at November 20, “SATISFACTION?”. It is very cool song and cool costume. But I haven’t bought it yet because I have no money. I want it.

Their live is so cool and hard! I sweat in the live every times. I went their live five times in this year. I will go the live in January. I’m, looking forward going it.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading!

 

 
309words/
 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿