2014年1月21日火曜日

SCANDAL


Today, I introduce my favorite girl’s band. My favorite girl’s band is SCANDAL. Here is SCANDAL!


It has four girls, Rina, Haruna, Mami, and Tomomi. They are very cute. Rina’s part is drum and Haruna’s part is vocal and Mami’s part is guitar and Tomomi’ part is bass guitar. They formed the band in Osaka in 2008, and they came out in August. I liked them when I listened “Syunkan Senchimentaru” on TV. It was ending song of “Haganenorenkinzyutsushi”. Then I lent their CDs and I learn their songs. They received a prize Japan Records Grand Prix in 2009. They held concert in Budokan after they formed it for five years and seven months. It was very early.
My favorite their song is LOVE SURVIVE. Please listen to it.

I want to sing their songs in karaoke but their voice is high so I cannot sing them. And I like Rina in the member because her drum’ play is very powerful! Their songs make me fine so I like them.

Then they decided they have black hair but they have old so they quit their black hair. I’m little sad about it.


Thank you for reading.

196 words/10042 words

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿