2014年1月3日金曜日

BR-07. Percy and the Pirates

"We steal for Crook'cos he's the best. Then put the treasure in his chest."



Today, I read this book. This is an adventurous story. Percy Dike is tender boy. He went fishing for his family to eat on the sea. But his boat was old so it sank down. Then he was helped by pirates! The captain said “You have choice. Join my crew or I’ll throw you the sharks”. He chose to join crew, but he thought he wanted to see his family again. So he cheated of the captain to back home. It did well and he took pirate’s treasure to his family. The family was so grateful to him for giving a big reward. And they were never hungry again. I felt family’s love by reading this book. I thought I have to cherish my family too.


Russell Punter (2007) Percy and the Pirates
Usborne:London




126 words/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿