2013年11月13日水曜日

my favorite drink

My favorite drink is “Gogonoko-cha” because the package is so cute now.





Also it taste is good. I almost buy it and snack when I back home from the school. The package is Disney character. I have bought Lipton-tea before, but I buy Gogonoko-cha in lately. I like Donald Duck in Disney and it is package of milk tea but I like lemon tea better then milk tea. I wanted Donald bottles so I bought it. Then lemon tea package is Winnie-the-Pooh and Tinker Bell, milk tea is Donald and Marie and tea is Mickey and Minnie. I got Donald, Pooh and Tinker Bell. I haven’t seen Minnie bottles yet. I check it whenever I go to convenience store. Tea is good for skin so I drink it. And tea checks cancer so I think I will drink cup of tea from now on.




144 words/2997 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿